- Develops and implements go-to-market strategies and content that differentiate the Thermo Fisher Patheon Pharma Services Group (PSG) brand by providing need-based value propositions, positioning, messaging, content and evidence-based proof points for assigned service lines, regions and business units that accelerate the buyer journey
- Plans and executes marketing programs to drive brand awareness, engagement, consideration, purchase and loyalty
- Builds effective go-to-market strategies that increase customer acquisition, retention, expansion and penetration by communicating clear value to the target audience, identifying buying windows and managing marketing mix based on buyer's journey to increase engagement and conversion
- Creates a multichannel marketing demand generation strategy based on behavioral and attitudinal customer analyses, targeting and segmentation techniques; refines marketing programs over time with performance-based budget decisions that optimize ROI and future promotional spend
- Achieves established KPIs and performance metrics to ensure program success within approved budget; accurately forecasts budget; monitors and communicate progress; provides insights into corrective actions to improve ROI
- Conducts market and competitive intelligence; executes voice of market and voice of customer research to understand customer problems/needs, identify and prioritize customer segments for best-fit solutions, test differentiated value propositions and understand buyer behavior, attitudes, usage and value drivers; applies these insights to identify creative openings for differentiation
- Secures competitive insights, evaluates marketing program performance, and crafts actionable insights to improve marketing program, channel and tactic effectiveness
- Develops and writes marketing content including fact sheets, brochures, case studies, emails, landing and web pages, advertising copy and more to ensure alignment with need-based value propositions and target audience across the buyer journey; secures customer references as needed to build customer referrals
- Identifies and employs best practice to improve effectiveness and efficiency; manages vendors and collaborates with internal colleagues as needed to achieve program goals on time and on budget
- Provides input into thought leadership, press release, events and other plans as needed; leads marquee event strategy as needed; participates and/or leads cross-functional teams to achieve marketing program goals and objectives
- Coordinates with VP Marketing, Director of Market Development and Finance for annual operating plan (AOP) and marketing program budget allocation, in alignment with BU revenue targets and new business sales targets. Manages and adheres to annual operating marketing program budget as assigned
- Understands and communicates service offering unique selling propositions to key stakeholders and customers to drive demand; acts as the primary contact for sales for customer solutions and services
- Builds strong relationships with peers and key stakeholders to deliver on the brand and marketing strategy
- Leads sales training, new product introductions, sales tool development and deployment as assigned
- Supports a learning culture of continuous improvement by identifying and actively participating in and/or leading process improvement and change management initiatives as requested
- Assists in the evaluation, selection and management of outside vendors that contribute to marketing program effectiveness
- Manages a variety of simultaneous marketing projects autonomously, in a fast-paced environment, adhering to timelines while working efficiently and closely with team members, marketing leadership and key stakeholders
- Exhibits outstanding presentation, communication, and writing skills, with the ability to inspire through persuasive presentation of information
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or other business-related field required. MBA preferred
- Five to eight years corporate marketing experience, preferably in a contract drug manufacturing, contract research organization, pharmaceutical, healthcare or other technical field.
- Proven experience translating business capabilities and complex technical information into clear, concise and compelling value propositions, positioning, messaging, content, and marketing collateral; proven expertise in customer needs identification and segmentation.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, matrixed environment supporting multiple stakeholder groups simultaneously.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines and achieve budget.
- Solution oriented with advanced creativity and problem-solving skills. Strong communication, presentation and persuasion skills.
- Excellent writing, positioning, messaging, content and collateral development skills.
- Strong project management experience in managing projects from inception to production
- Ability to inspire and foster innovation, collaboration, transparency and team effectiveness.
- Ability to collaborate and influence across globally matrixed teams.
- Confidence and composure to advocate for advancement of marketing initiatives.
- Ability to drive functional, technical and operational excellence.
- Experience working with stakeholders at all levels within a global organization.
- Experience with primary and secondary market research and segmentation techniques.
Ability to travel as needed.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82438669
Apply on company website