When you're part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do challenging work and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $40 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
We believe that by advancing the capabilities of Predictive Genomics and integrating this into healthcare, we enable the future of population and personalised healthcare. In this role you will make a major contribution to improved health outcomes across EMEA.
As a Regional Market Development Manager (RMD) you will lead the transformation of business strategy into inspiring regional marketing that builds customer value, revenue and growth. You will partner with the Global Market Development team and other internal partners, to develop and implement the EMEA marketing strategy across the Genotyping and Predictive Genomics segments, utilising our Microarray and other genetic analysis platforms.
Driving impactful marketing activities that build a leadership position in Predictive Genomics is key to this role. You will also enable our commercial and distributor organisations to deliver EMEA Marketing revenue and achieve business financial goals.
This role is based remotely (working from home) anywhere in Western or Central Europe (close to our key markets). Ideally, you will live within commuting distance of an international airport. When safe to do so, some international travel may be required (up to 25% per annum), including overnight stays.
What will you do?
- Demonstrate insights into our customers, and how our capabilities address their business-critical needs
- Position campaigns with a “customer-first” point of view
- Collaborate with our global marketing, regional marketing and sales teams, on marketing program development and implementation
- Develop and deliver the regional marketing strategy & plan. Analyse marketing performance and adjust campaigns to deliver against incremental revenue goals, accelerating demand in the EMEA region
- Enable our sales channels (direct and channel partners) by providing impactful marketing, tools and training to achieve financial and campaign goals
- Regularly interact with senior leadership and perform detailed analysis & reporting around business performance, customers, markets and segments
- Lead the regional portfolio tasks for our Microarray platform, collaborating with Commercial and Global teams
- Launch New Product Introductions (NPIs) to direct customers and partners to achieve revenue targets, aligning with product management and commercial managers
- Own the marketing budget, ensuring marketing activities achieve expectations
Who we are looking for:
- A qualification in Marketing is preferred
- A qualification in Genomics or related Life Science field is preferred
- Extensive Marketing experience and ability to efficiently plan and implement marketing and sales plans to drive revenue growth, with a major focus on digital and sales enablement (essential)
- Experience in nurturing KOLs and peer-to-peer networks through engaging and impactful marketing activity (essential)
- Experience with Digital Marketing campaign development & deployment
- Fluent in English (essential); additional European languages a plus
- Able to work in cross-functional teams and develop strong working relationships within a matrix organisation to achieve goals
- Impactful communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Good analytical skills & comfortable making decisions based on data
- Willing and able to travel (up to 25% per annum) in EMEA region and occasionally Worldwide, including some overnight stays
What's in it for you:
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a large and growing global employer
- Competitive salary, plus annual incentive bonus
- Full benefits package (specifics dependent on country of hire)
- Fully home office based, with opportunity for international travel
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them.
Our global team of more than 100,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD.
Apply on company website