What we do matters. Thermo Fisher Scientific is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $30 billion and 80,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a customer-centric professional to coordinate marketing technology projects and initiatives. You will be the heart of the action, assessing, consulting, architecting, estimating, and experimenting with new digital experience-based technology solutions to advance our marketing impact and improve our customer experience. This role focuses on virtual event platforms to enable webinars, virtual user-meetings, virtual tradeshows, and sales driven presentations.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We are passionate about what we do
- We are a fast-growing Fortune 500 company
- Work with great colleagues
- Develop personally and professionally
- Use the best marketing tools available
- Make the world healthier, cleaner and safer
Core Competencies and Duties
- Develop and deploy a world-class webinar and virtual event channel strategy for the Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry Division of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Create long-term product/technical vision and strategy for webinars and virtual experiences.
- Research, define business requirements, evaluate, select, onboard, and manage a selection of virtual event platforms and vendors.
- Communicate and educate the marketing, marcom, shared service, and commercial teams on virtual event platforms, processes, strategies, and best-practices.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with great attention to detail combined with a strong desire to support pipeline generation.
- Coordinate virtual event production of webinars, virtual user-meetings, virtual tradeshows, and sales driven presentations.
- Leverage a PDSA model to implement new initiatives, ensuring a feedback loop is in place to iterate and improve the overall process, efficiencies, and performance.
- Help drive the development of new marketing technology strategies and best-practices through research and development of new systems, platforms, and capabilities.
- Participate in planning and strategy meetings with Marcom, Product Line Marketing, Vertical Marketing, Regional Marketing, and Marketing Operations teams during the annual operating planning process.
- Develop effective documentation including scopes of work, project plans, scope documents, creative briefs, site architecture, and other related business requirements documents.
Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience.
- 5+ years of marketing technology experience.
- 5+ years of webinar and virtual event platform experience.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in related profession.
- Highly proficient in a variety of marketing-based technologies across multiple stacks.
- External or internal creative agency or web design/development agency experience preferred.
- Deep knowledge of demand generation mix including email marketing, direct mail, social media, online marketing, channel marketing, webinars.
- Hands-on experience with the following marketing technologies, such as: ON24, 6Connex, Webex Events, CXApp, Eloqua, IBM Campaign, Adobe Analytics, and similar platforms.
- Exhibits superior communication skills; both oral and written, including persuasive, articulate, and concise presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a matrix-based environment.
- Experience working on a wide range of marketing campaigns and technology projects.
- Ability to keep tight focus while working in a fast-paced environment on multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Demonstrate technical understanding and the ability to effectively communicate technical ideas/proposals/challenges/questions to internal team members and stakeholders.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82286560
Apply on company website