How will you make an impact?
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivalled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
What will you do?
- Daily pickup of utilized glassware from labs, wash, sterilize, and redistribute to satellite storage areas
- Shipping and Receiving (prepare shipping documents and package biological sample shipments for delivery, receive all incoming packages and store biological samples in the appropriate locations)
- Adhere by the TDG/IATA guidelines to ship biological and non-biological materials from the site, including proper packaging and documentation of dangerous goods shipments
- Pipette Management (ship out pipettes to an off-site service provider for servicing)
- Scheduling of asset calibrations and subsequent process management of the site-specific calibration team
- Maintaining calibration records
- Inventory Management (ordering lab-consumables, general office supplies, maintenance of stock locations, and follow direction/coordination of affiliated stockroom activities)
- Perform on-site program replenishments and disbursements.
- Perform stockroom duties to include receiving, put-away, stock rotation, cycle counts, and other functions according to customer requirements.
How will you get there?
- Must possess a minimum of an Associate's degree in a related field. A Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Demonstrated verbal, written and presentation skills
- 2-3 years of progressive relevant experience preferred
- Displays a high level of confidentiality for both customer and Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Must maintain Thermo Fisher Scientifics' Four-I Values
- Experience in a GXP environment preferred
- Experience with dangerous goods shipping, TDG/IATA certification preferred
- Proven excellence in customer service skills
- Detail-oriented, problem solver, organized, promotes a team environment
- Computer/software skills (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must possess a customer-centred mindset and the interpersonal skills to deal with various levels of personnel
- Always maintain professional appearance and behaviour
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82438271
Apply on company website