Job Title: Network Manager (Supply Chain Planning)
Requisition ID: 117153BR
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
This role will be based at our Penfield, NY site or the Pittsburgh, PA site. This position has not been approved to provide relocation assistance.
How will you make an impact?
In this hands-on role, The Network Manager-Supply Chain Planning, will be responsible for driving the global inventory management, backorder review and capacity planning strategy across the global manufacturing network.
What will you do?
- Develop global inventory management and inventory health (E&O, MOQs, SS, ROP) strategy for LPD.
- Develop reporting structure for global backorder view by BU/region for total plastics & equipment view.
- Network capacity global planning for 3-5 year range.
- Develop capacity planning model and integrate with current view by site.
- Collaborate with manufacturing & financial for most cost effective footprint to support capacity plan.
- Use growth plans confirmed with BU leaders by asset type for capacity planning.
- Streamline one source of truth for metric boards and report outs to support LSG, BU and LPD views.
- Develop MTS vs MTO vs MTF BU strategy.
- Develop stocking strategy to support business and drive to 95% for LIFR (No later than date).
How will you get here?
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or related field is required. Master of Business Administration (MBA) or other advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years related experience in ERP/MRP Planning systems, including all relevant planning parameters - such as inventory controls, replenishment, warehouse management and procurement functionality.
- Relevant experience in the Life Science or Medical Device industry is preferred.
- Experience in Business Intelligence (BI).
- Experience in ERP and best-of-breed software solutions is strongly preferred, with specific emphasis on SAP ECC, EWM and APO.
- Analytical skills are required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strong knowledge or planning and purchasing systems.
- Solid understanding of concepts of inventory flow throughout the supply chain.
- Strong understanding of concepts of inventory management and distribution planning.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to develop and provide reports to satisfy ongoing inquires on inventory, capacity and product availability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate critical information.
- Hands-on, collaborative in work style.
- Strong problem solving and reasoning skills.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook).
- Six Sigma Green / Black Belt Certification preferred.
- APICS certification preferred.
- Embody our Thermo Fisher values of Integrity, Involvement, Intensity and Innovation.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/75784115
Apply on company website