The program prepares participants for roles of increasing responsibility through a combination of rotational assignments, structured learning, formalized feedback, and mentoring. Program participants will have the opportunity to interact with senior operations leaders and participate in various key operations initiatives.
Program participants have four 6-month rotation assignments during the two year program. As part of the rotational program, candidates may rotate through the following locations: CA, MA, IL, NY, PA, KS, NJ, MD, etc.. Geographic flexibility is required both during and upon completion of the program.
Rotation examples include:
- Production Supervisor
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Planning & Sourcing
- Supply Chain
- Distribution Operations
The OLDP program affords participants an outstanding opportunity to produce results, quickly gain credibility and develop a strong company network over two years. Prior to completing the program, participants work with the Program Manager and interview for positions across the operations organization.
- Student completing a Bachelor's degree between December 2019 and July 2020; preferred majors: Operations, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Chemical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Industrial Management, Logistics or other related discipline, or prior military experience as a Junior Military Officer
- GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Strong desire and motivation to develop a career as a future leader in manufacturing/operations
- Related work or internship experience strongly desired
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Geographic mobility required both during and after completion of the program
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without restriction
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website