When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part a growing organization that empowers our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With our outstanding financial performance, leading market positions and the largest investment in innovation in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The qualified Payroll Business Analyst will become part of the Thermo Fisher Scientific Global Payroll Team supporting ADP payroll globally. Working closely with the vendor and internal operations, end-user's community and IT staff, this individual will support payroll systems aligned to the Payroll function and roadmap. Day to day responsibilities include requirements documentation, test execution and solution implementation. Project related responsibilities include support of select projects within the payroll portfolio.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as key liaison between business users and technical team to analyze business functional requirements to meet business needs
- Execute test procedures, test scenarios, and test cases; execute test scripts; and document and communicate the results
- Assess impact of change requests and provide level of effort estimates
- Manage assigned projects, including supporting requirements and design sessions, reporting project status, identifying, and escalating risks/issues, resolving conflicts, etc.
- Resolve complex colleague cases related to payroll
- Interact and communicate with project team members to ensure the successful delivery and implementation of system updates and modifications into production
- Analyze system configuration and setup, identify gaps, and provide recommendations in support of process improvement efforts
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Minimum of 2 years of ADP GlobalView experience
- Preferred: 1 year of payroll project management experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- In-depth payroll knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving abilities, and the ability to quickly learn new areas
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Able to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Dedication to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers
- Logical and efficient; superb attention to detail; high energy/sense of urgency
- Team-oriented individual who demonstrates initiative and leadership skills; able to work independently
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required
- Travel 10%-20%
Each one of our 90,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply on company website