Do you have production process experience?
We are looking for an experienced Process Operator to join our manufacturing team at our Penrose site.
Working Monday to Friday on an 8 hour shift - 6am till 2.30pm, you will be:
- preparing materials for production
- operating and maintaining equipment
- packing finished products
What's in it for you?
- Annual bonus scheme
- In-house development and online learning with a focus on internal career progression
- Health Insurance plus life, income and trauma insurance
- Company Paid Parental Leave Scheme
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Paid Volunteer Leave
- Free car parking on site and located close to transport links
Production process experience essential.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific New Zealand
Over 250 employees in New Zealand bring a wide variety of skills and expertise to deliver world-class products and solutions. Our manufacturing and distribution sites in Auckland and Christchurch (and satellite sites across the country) cover a diverse product portfolio. We deliver solutions to a number of industries such as diagnostics and healthcare; food, dairy and beverage and pharmaceutical.
Apply on company website