Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for hands-on and reliable people for our manufacturing operation in East Tamaki. You will be responsible for the assembly, inspection and packing of product.
You'll be part of a friendly and busy team that makes laboratory plasticware for the health and dairy industries.
You need to be a person who is a good communicator, can follow instructions and work independently in a safe manner.
You'll be working either afternoons (3pm – 11pm) or nights (11pm – 7am) Monday to Friday and will be a permanent resident or citizen.
What's in it for you?
- On-the-job training
- Starting rate above the minimum wage
- Skill matrix (earn more by increasing your skill and responsibility)
- Shift allowance on afternoons and nights
- Overtime available
- Half day paid Birthday Leave
- Successful and stable business
- Free car parking on site and located close to transport links
About Thermo Fisher Scientific New Zealand
Over 250 employees in New Zealand bring a wide variety of skills and expertise to deliver world-class products and solutions. Our manufacturing and distribution sites in Auckland and Christchurch cover a diverse product portfolio. We deliver solutions to a number of industries such as diagnostics and healthcare; food, dairy and beverage and pharmaceutical.
Apply on company website