Job Title: Product Manager, Custom Reagent Solutions
Requisition ID: 111337BR
Location: Rockford, IL OR Eugene, OR
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
The Product Manager, Custom Reagent Solutions is a technical expert that can connect with customers to identify their needs and deliver custom reagent solutions that exceed their needs. This role will be instrumental in driving our custom reagents business to achieve customer satisfaction, revenue targets and margin objectives. Essential to this role will be the proactive identification of customers, the ability to unlock customer needs and working with cross-functional teams to deliver designed solutions that will exceed customer needs. Additionally, this role will interact with the various Product Management teams highlighting customer needs and product development opportunities.
• A self-starter that can effectively work cross-functionally to ensure revenue, margin, customer satisfaction, and growth goals are achieved.
• Will be known as a problem solver, having a can-do attitude and a self-starter that can work effectively in a matrixed management structure and partner seamlessly within the organization.
• Serve as a key liaison between the Sales Team, Customs Team and internal functions (including R&D, Operations, Quality, Regulatory, Finance and Legal) resulting in the identification and delivery of custom solutions that exceed customer needs.
• Engage with various commercial teams acting as a technical point of contact
• Create and execute a global marketing strategy that drives the custom reagent business
• Development of Best Practices that can be exported throughout the organization.
• Develop effective pricing strategies that can be also applied to a highly variable custom business to drive revenue growth and maximize profitability
• May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
How will you get there?
• Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related discipline. PhD is highly preferred.
At least 3 years of experience in a similar role or product management role; experience in biotech or clinical diagnostics fields are preferred.
• Solid communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional team members
• Experienced in implementing different pricing strategies
• Effective project and time management skills
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73777503
Apply on company website