Job Title: Product Manager, Labeling Tools
Requisition ID: 111336BR
Location: IL-Rockford OR CA-Carlsbad OR Eugene, OR
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
This Product Manager, Labeling Tools will be instrumental in driving business to achieve revenue, margin and customer satisfaction objectives as well as developing the roadmap for the Labeling Tools business. Within the portfolio for this role are various innovative reagents that are used to label proteins, antibodies or cells; which then serve as important experimental indicators. The key success metrics include revenue growth, portfolio profitability, and new product introductions. The Product Manager, Labeling Tools will be the technical lead and the point of contact for many cross-functional teams ensuring the growth and profitability of the portfolio.
The Product manager proactively drives the business and manages product life cycle and should manage to:
- Develop multi-year product capabilities strategies and guide fiscal planning for future growth, positioning and evolution of products within the portfolio
- Work closely with Marketing to develop and implement a strategy that will grow the portfolio
- Identify customer needs and effectively lead cross-functional product development teams from product inception to launch
- Engage with customers from around the globe to gain a deep understanding of customer needs then translate those needs to clear product requirements
- Serve as a key liaison between Product Management Team and internal functions responsible for developing, delivering and supporting our products including R&D, Operations, Quality, Regulatory, Finance and Legal
- Perform market research, identify market trends, define customer needs and understand the customer journey to inform product line and go-to-market strategy
- Work cross-functionally to ensure revenue, margin, customer satisfaction, and growth goals are achieved. The Product Manager owns the financial success and customer satisfaction for the Labeling Tools portfolio
- Contribute to fiscal planning and budgeting for future positioning, growth and evolution of the product portfolio
- Train commercial and technical service teams on our products and offerings as needed
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- BS in Biology, Chemistry or Biochemistry or related discipline; advanced degree highly desirable
- Minimum 3 years of product management or development experience required; with additional R&D or market development experience being beneficial.• Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Keen attention to detail, and a high regard for quality
- Able to build relationships, influence others, and work effectively with colleagues across multiple functions and locations
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73777880
Apply on company website