What Will You Be A Part Of?
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do meaningful work, that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join 80,000 colleagues who bring our Mission to life each day to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. You'll find the resources here to achieve your career goals and help take science a step beyond by developing solutions for some of the world's toughest challenges, like protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe or helping find cures for cancer.
What Will You Do?
- Perform Penetration Testing on Thermo Fisher Products, Software and Websites
- Develop security guidance for future development of products, software and websites
- Work with Development Teams on remediation of security vulnerabilities
He/she will lead the overarching research, testing and validation of a product platforms, education, and integration of solutions with the overarching CIS program, including policy, security awareness & education, application and vulnerability assessments, technological security controls, and threat modeling. The solutioning activities must support relevant Thermo Fisher products (such as consumables, instruments, devices, equipment, and other electronic and/or connected devices, sometimes referred to as Internet of Things (IoT)).
How Will You Get Here?
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Assurance, Information Security, Management Information Systems, Risk Management, or Computer Science (Master's Degree a plus) or equivalent field experience. Relevant technical certificates a plus (OSCP, SANS, GIAC, etc)
- Conducting Penetration Test(s) and Security Assessments of IoT, Hardware, Embedded Systems, Websites and Software
- Creation of security bulletins to address new or changing threats to new and existing products.
- Coordinate with security risk assessments for new and existing products through the risk assessment team.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- 5+ years of related work experience with security consulting, product security, secure software development, risk assessment, and/or vulnerability management
- Strong interpersonal and documentation skills are a must
- Ability to explain and champion technical concepts
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Strong analytical and product management skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter authorities
- The ideal candidate will have hands on experience in one or more of the following areas: Hardware System Integration, Signal and Power Integrity, RF Systems, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Wireless Communications, TCP/IP
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 80,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process. For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-855-471-2255*. Please include your contact information and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during the job application process.
*This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requiring accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Messages left for other purposes, such as not being able to get into the career website, following up on an application, or other non-disability related technical issues will not receive a response.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82270301
Apply on company website