· Responsible for achieving financial and market success in China and providing region-level visibility to business platform and market development
· Plan local market penetration strategy and initiate marketing campaigns to drive business growth and share gain.
· Perform detailed analysis and routine reporting of responsible business performance, including revenue, campaign implementation status and results
· Propose and execute marketing actions based on seasonality and competitive pressures and issues as appropriate
· Plans and execute new product introductions, price strategies, content generation and messaging, upgrades and obsolescence of existing products,
· Adapt global campaigns and programs for execution in the region to establish strong customer and category positions
· Works closely with sales team/TSS team to identify market opportunities, and ensure the field is adequately updated with product knowledge to function efficiently and effectively.
· Overall responsibility for creation of all tactical pieces including: Ads, promotions, brochures, data sheets, instruction manuals. Edits and updates collateral material etc.
· Execute programs and activates to support events and sales
· Optimizes and maintains a database of competitive intelligence
· Other related duties and special projects as assigned
· High sense of responsibility, strong communication skills
· Ability work flexibly and thrive in a fast changing environment
· Proficiency in understanding, analyzing and summarizing comprehensive and complex technical, market and research information/data
· Skilled in using of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint )
· Fluent in spoken and written English
· Master's Degree or above in a Life Science disciplines (Cell Biology preferred).
· At least 2 years marketing/technical support experience or product management experience in related market is preferred.
Apply on company website