Job Title: Product Specialist Connectivity – East Region
Req. ID: 108577BR
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, and you'll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you'll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
East Region – Ideally located in VA, MD, DC or MA - Remote – Travel approximately 50%
How will you make an impact?
Thermo Fisher Scientific is seeking a Product Specialist to drive sales for Connected Solutions and Service offerings within the Laboratory Products Division Services business. This role will work in partnership with the commercial and service teams to strategically translate customer requirements into a recommended monitoring and service solution that best meets the customers' needs. In this role, you will support the sales process of the Connected Solutions portfolio and effectively demonstrate the unique value proposition.
What will you do?
• Develops qualified leads and opportunities for Connected Solutions by understanding individual client strategies and business needs.
• Drives sales for Connected Solutions portfolio of product and services. Effectively demonstrate the Thermo Fisher Connected Solutions and Services portfolio and unique value proposition.
• Create business required quotes, complete RFP & RFI proposals and provide customer facing and remote presentations.
• Help develop pricing strategies in collaboration with commercial, service and business unit.
• Serve as a customer advocate and have thorough knowledge of Network and Data Security to distinguish client needs.
• Manages customer expectations efficiently, maintains critical customer information to associated projects.
• Coordinate required site surveys to provide and arrange proper resolution for complex orders. Able to communicate technical concepts in concise manner.
• Define and lead relationships with various internal teams to define key customer project deliverables and required milestones for time based projects.
• Maintains a thorough understanding of the entire Thermo Fisher portfolio, strengths and delivery operations to be able to customize integrated solutions that show differentiated value to the customer and the market.
• Support Quality system and policies records to track investigation and actions.
How will you get here?
• BS - in Computer Science, IT Networking or related field with equivalent work experience – required.
• 3-5yrs healthcare sales experience – required.
• Consultative sales experience with IT and software-based products a plus
• Customer service experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Working knowledge of Operating Systems: Windows server and client based, iSeries, Linux and mobile OS, AWS.
• Working knowledge of networking IT infrastructure, a plus
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail.
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication and project management skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office, SFDC, Cognos, Baan and SAP
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73671459
Apply on company website