When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, and you'll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you'll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
This position is located within the Genetic Testing Solutions (GTS) Group part of the Genetic Sciences Division at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
How will you make an impact?
You will ensure customer success and satisfaction with the products of the Clinical Business Unit within Thermo Fisher Scientific. You will take ownership of complex customer inquiries involving our growing portfolio of clinical products and brings them to resolution by acting as a liaison with other business functions including Product Management, R&D, Manufacturing, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Affairs, Market Development. You are a key member of the Clinical Product Management organization and is responsible for logging, triaging and tracking resolution of global customer queries to ensure they are fully and timely addressed.
What will you do?
- Analyze, record into the CRM system and triage cases escalated by Technical Support or other functions
- Identify key business functions required to address customer problems or questions
- Schedule and lead cross functional meetings to align on resolution strategy and to discuss progress towards case closure
- Ensure clarity of roles and responsibilities within cross-functional teams in charge of resolving customer inquiries
- Identify owners for the case deliverables such as customer letters or technical notes and ensure they are completed according to plan
- Coordinate archiving of customer facing documents in company approved ERP systems
- Track cases following company best practices from receipt through case closure
- Partner with Technical Support and other business functions to report back to customers on case updates, findings or problem resolution
- Consolidate learning by maintaining database of recurring customer questions and ensure transfer of knowledge to Technical Support and other customer facing teams
- Analyze trends and make recommendations to Product Managers and R&D about potential product improvements
- Develop deep understanding of clinical customer workflows, needs and regulatory processes
How will you get here?
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field required
- 2-3 years' experience in a technical support function and customer service
- Experience working in the healthcare industry and solid understanding of regulatory processes
- Understanding of clinical lab environment and workflows
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Customer first attitude and approach
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and performs as a team player
- Detail oriented, analytical, and data driven
- Comfortable with making decisions with some level of uncertainty
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, optimism and a “can do” attitude
- Ability to influence and build relationships across different business functions and business units
- Passionate about challenges, problem solving, and learning new things
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82477060
Apply on company website