When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Our Laboratory Chemicals Division (LCD) comprises a broad range of chemicals, solvents and reagents supporting virtually every laboratory application– from research to drug discovery and development and manufacturing.
How will you make an impact?
You'll test samples using wet chemistry technique and document according to GDP standards, you'll also test chemical production batches and make the necessary chemical adjustments to ensure the chemical batch meets product specifications. We work in a cGMP environment to test reagent chemicals in accordance with ACS, USP/NF, EP/BP, JP, FCC and other outlined company procedures, including analysis by GC, HPLC and other instrumental methods.
What will you do?
- Test samples in accordance with established procedures and using all instrumentation required in the procedures, including AA, LC, GC-FID, GC-ECD, GC-MS, IR, UV-VIS, Melting point apparatus, Karl Fisher.
- Test samples using wet chemistry techniques.
- Segregate, label and dispose of waste chemicals in accordance with company, local, state and federal regulations and assist in reducing waste.
- Maintain Efficiency, productivity and Integrity with analytical data to meet required standards.
- Assist in continuously updating standard operating procedures.
- Review test data prior to releasing in Thermo Fisher system according to procedure.
- Prepare reagents and standard solutions and standardize according to requirements.
- Perform elementary method analysis and development for troubleshooting purposes. Make recommendations to technical support on analytical methods.
- Repair, maintain and calibrate laboratory instruments.
- Assist with resolution of Investigations, customer complaints and reviewing batch records.
- Knowledge and experience of Lean Six Sigma Process and support continuous improvement activities.
How will you get here?
Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Analytical chemistry skills with Biochemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years with Laboratory of experience
- A background which demonstrates strong documentation practices and experience
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82438228
Apply on company website