Job Title: Sales & Operations Planner III
Requisition ID: 122479BR
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location/Division Specific Information
How will you make an impact?
Thermo Fisher Scientific is currently seeking a Sales & Operations Planner III (Demand Planner III) for an exciting opportunity to join our team.
What will you do?
- Develop and analyze 12-18 month supply plan and present to site leadership.
- Develop a near-term (0-6 months) production supply plan for the site using Excel, SAP, and IBP.
- Execute supply planning elements and initiate data into ERP system collaborate with demand planners.
- Prepare for and lead Demand and Supply review meetings as applicable.
- Generate scenarios considering products, past event data, customer/market analysis, cannibalization, substitution, and other relevant parameters.
- Prepares agenda, presents materials, and facilitates monthly resource requirement planning and sales and operations planning meetings.
- Scenario planning / capacity analysis for strategic planning and various projects and initiatives across the plant.
- Create and maintain Capacity Evaluation tool for site capacity planning with future opportunities with 5-year outlook.
- Provide demand input into the S&OP process to allow for transparency of risks and opportunities.
- Lead efforts in maintenance of business intelligence tool, overseeing build-out of global retailed reporting, dashboards, and visualizations.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor's in Supply Chain preferred, or equivalent years of experience
- 5 years Supply Chain experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in enterprise business systems and business software (specifically, SAP).
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Formal process improvement / operational excellence training is preferred.
- Advanced user of SAP and Excel; strong proficiency in other Microsoft Office tools
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage conflict and drive resolutions.
- Working knowledge of connection between manufacturing and financial data / reporting.
- Ability to inspire, foster innovation, collaborate, and effectively manage cross-functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong commitment to internal and external customer service.
- Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze data to make sound business decisions and formulate improvement initiatives across the department.
- Concise and effective written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of GMP requirements.
- Organized and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to think on your feet and process complex schedule changes.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strategic thinker and possesses business acumen.
- Strong ability to build effective & collaborative relationships, considering diverse perspectives and styles.
- Ability to thrive and execute in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to change in priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills, with ability to convey ideas clearly using technology
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/75873814
Apply on company website