When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
In this role, the Drug Product Development Proposals Specialist (Sales Operations – Proposal Specialist) will work with Pharmaceutical Development Services (PDS), to provide proposals for product development/scale-up/registration manufacturing services to our pharmaceutical clients. The Proposal Specialist will be responsible for the generation of workbook for costing on projects, either for ongoing project expansions or for new business opportunities. The incumbent will be involved with review and interpretation of technical information from the PDS technical team to prepare proposals for Business Development Executives and Patheon Clients
Responsible for generating workbook for costing on projects and WORD proposals for new business or project expansion opportunities.
- Ensures completion of all quote activities including revisions in a timely manner.
- Works with technical team to determine approach and scope of project.
- Issues 3-4 new quotes of varying degree of difficulty per week independently.
- Updates SFDC reports and records
- Participates in client meetings or conference calls.
- Provides assistance to Managers and Director.
- Provides project tracking reports to Senior Management as required (Quarterly reports).
- Other duties as required.
4 year degree is required; B.S. in Science highly desirable
3 to 5 years pharmaceutical industry experience preferred areas include product development, project management, manufacturing, regulatory or quality assurance.
Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical drug development processes.
- Experience in either business development or work-experience in technical writing or quotations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Proficiency with the English language.
- Demonstrated commitment to our fundamental principles of Respect, Excellence & Integrity.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website