The BASIS Administrator, SAP will play a key role in delivering IT projects, developing technical solutions and working with internal SAP Basis Team. This will also involve working with various project teams to determine and build robust SAP Basis solutions across multiple SAP environments (including ECC, CRM, eWM, SCM etc.). Additional responsibilities include monitoring SAP applications, reviewing and investigating application issues. The BASIS Administrator, SAP will collaborate with business process owners and other SAP functional teams to configure SAP application to meet the business needs.
- 8+ years SAP Basis experience.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to support Basis and Security on latest versions of SAP ECC, CRM, eWM, SCM , SAP R/3 etc.
- Must have strong SAP Basis skills on Operating Systems Windows, Linux , Database with MS SQL and Oracle database . Knowledge in AS/400 and DB2 is preferable
- Must have SAP Installation and upgrade experience on both ABAP and Java stack
- Must have strong Solution manager experience and expertise in ChaRM, QGM, Solution monitoring, Business process monitoring and dashboards
- Demonstrate proven ability to create Transport Domain Controller and administer Transport Management System
- Must be able to perform independently all standard SAP Basis Administrator duties including installations, upgrades, migrations, patches, system copies, user administration, printer setup, batch job scheduling and other ongoing duties
- Experience working with Operating System and Data Base Administrators for optimal SAP application performance
- Participate in and/or lead technical architecture discussions and designs
- Perform complex problem analysis providing an advanced level of application and end user support
- Perform application monitoring, troubleshooting, and tuning to ensure high availability, and performance standards are met
- Experience in SAP application capacity Planning, performance tuning
- Preferred experience working on Taxware, Vertex, Paymetric, Cybersource, Webmethods or Oracle Fusion Middleware, Connect ship and other bolt-on applications
- Must be willing to do on-call job for SAP application support.
- Must have some cloud architecture knowledge (Any AWS, Azure, SAP Cloud)
- Preferred working knowledge on SAP archiving
- Must have experience in Configure, deploy and manage SAP Security Roles (single and composite), Profiles and Authorizations throughout multiple SAP Landscapes to meet unique client security requirements
- Nice to have knowledge of SAP ASAP methodology
- Nice to have Knowledge in GRC functionality and capabilities in an SAP environment
- Risk Analysis, knowledge in Role and User Level Separation of Duties (SOD) analysis is preferred
- Experience working with SAP via OSS and Solution Manager to resolve technical problems
- Must be proficient in supporting SAP interfaces, batch job functionalities
- Support end-user acceptance testing in IT projects related to SAP
- Ability to work individually (self-motivated) and within a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with management by providing status information, suggesting corrective actions, and taking direction when decisions are made.
- Proven experience in using MS Office products Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.
- SAP certification in SAP Basis and Security Administration or SAP Net weaver or Solution manager is preferred.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- A degree in computer science or related field.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver in a timely fashion.
- Ability to work independently and to the highest quality in accordance to standard operating procedures.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website