Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager - Cascadion
Requisition ID: 184578BR
If new technology excites you and you have the capabilities of dealing and navigating your way through the dynamics of the UK Healthcare Sector then we want to hear from you!
When you are a part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. You will work alongside colleagues who have a passion for doing things better every day and in our diverse work environment you will be inspired and empowered to exercise your imagination to realise your best potential. With revenues of more than $35 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world. We believe in promotion of our talent, you will have the opportunity to define your career path with us
Location: Remote - UK North
How will you make an impact?
This is a unique opportunity to work with a truly cutting edge workflow solution with nothing like it in the marketplace.
The Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for a defined geographic region (UK North and Ireland). This is an individual contributor role that requires both strategic and systematic curation of a healthy sales pipeline as well as strong closing skills. Our planned innovative product introductions will deliver expanded solution-based workflows to customers and as such, you will be responsible for developing an aligned robust territory business plan with your manager, vertical teams and other divisions in Thermo Fisher Scientific. You will contribute to product development by sharing market feedback with our R&D, product and marketing teams.
Forging strong, consultative relationships with customers will be your forte enabling you to deliver best in class sensitivity and ease of use turnkey solutions to your customers within the Clinical sector. You will be highly results oriented and motivated to succeed whilst maintaining the highest level of integrity and professionalism. Your efforts will bring commercial success for the Cascadion SM Clinical Analyser and help customers achieve workflow enhancements.
What will you do?
- Utilise a ONE TEAM approach and be the expert to influence customers to the value of Cascadion SM Clinical Analyser in solving their innovation and productivity challenges.
- Target key opinion leaders, achieving customer commitments and engaging in the customer experience.
- Complete and manage all tenders within territory.
- Manage new accounts working closely with internal stakeholders and customers to ensure loyalty, retention and growth.
- Act as a commercial champion, coaching and supporting future sales representatives with specialised expertise on the sales process and testing solution.
How will you get here?
Highly skilled in 4 core competencies
- Selling Agility
- Customer Relationship Management
- Commercial Excellence
- Significant sales experience and track record of over delivery working in the diagnostics/clinical areas
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the sales process and multi stakeholder solution selling
- Experience and deep understanding in of National Health Service (NHS) as a client including Managed Service Providers and tenders
- Experience where you have launched a new product
- Proven ability to promote teamwork and work effectively across multiple business functions and networks internally
- Full UK Clean Driving License (Travel will be >50%)
- Must live on territory
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels
- Relevant skills/experience in a similar market
- Degree level education in related field or Clinical Experience with Mass Spectrometry and/or Microbiology
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary and OTE
- Flexible working
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible benefits and pension contribution
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $35 billion.
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them.
Our global team of more than 90,000 colleagues delivers an unrivalled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
With Thermo Fisher Scientific, it's not just a career. It's a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website