The Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst will provide expertise in the data extraction, report creation / visualization, and analysis to support critical management decisions. This role will be tasked with the development of user friendly performance dashboards and analyses for consumption by Senior Leadership, Marketing, Finance, Sales Management and other non-technical staff. The Senior BI Analyst's primary focus will be on providing predictive analytics and insights around sales performance, customer segmentation, forecasting, and other sales-related activities. This role will also provide marketing analysis and support to the commercial team by applying statistical analysis, trending, and other analytics around various initiatives.
- Business Analytics: Support leadership's efforts to understand the financial and behavioral drivers of the business; revenue, cost, and product utilization and communicate findings to non-technical users across the organization.
- Data Analytics: Develop and maintain performance dashboards and scorecards through database management tools, data transformation, and business intelligence platforms and (e.g. Power BI, AWS, MS Office Suite)
- Marketing Analytics: Interpret data around digital campaigns and various projects in order to provide the business with insights into program effectiveness and ROI.
- CRM Champion: Acts as the team expert on CRM data analysis, including data mining and action-oriented analysis.
- Extract, transform and integrate data from multiple internal and external data sources.
- Develop and implement procedures for data validation and quality control of reports and queries.
- Design and implement, and embed reports and visualizations into third party applications
- Occasional travel for sales meetings and training
- Sales or marketing data analytics experience
- High level of experience and skill with MS Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong technical background, including experience with BI tools (Power BI) and data storage / transformation
- Working knowledge of CRM software and reporting (Salesforce.com)
- Demonstrate Strong analytical, critical thinking and organizational skills, detail orientation and interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, critical thinking, and detail orientation skills
- Ability to work with various systems and data sources to gather and assimilate required information
- Comfortable with large amounts of data and the ability to identify key trends and variances and summarize with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong organizational skills. Able to multi-task. Bring a strong sense of “customer service”; a strong responsiveness ethic and a sense of urgency and a drive for accurate results
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally with all levels in the division
- Bachelor's Degree or greater in Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Information Management, Statistics or Qualitative Analysis preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Cross-functional teams in Portage, MI office, remote Sales / Marketing leaders and teams
- Data and Technology vendors
Other Job Requirements:
Adhere to OHS policies and procedures and ensure a safe and healthy workplace environment
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website