Location: ideally, this candidate will work out of our Waltham, MA or San Jose, CA offices. Open to fully remote candidates as well.
- Responsible for the quarterly forecast revenue process for LSMS. This includes:
- Directly support LSMS GM and be the subject expert on all revenue and booking related activities including revenue and unit forecast, MBR/QBR preparation, AOP, Strat Plan, ad hoc analysis, etc.;
- Establish close partnership with regional commercial finance teams to fully understand R&O and manage sales pipeline, ensure issues are addressed properly or escalated timely to senior leadership as needed
- Partner with marketing team and division pricing team to plan, execute, and monitor product pricing, promotion program, refurbishment program, etc.
- Coordinate with operations team on SIOP/demand planning, Demo/SEED management to prioritize sales orders to mitigate CAS impact and maximize revenue opportunity
- Facilitate and coordinate with TFFS on leasing program, understand upcoming deals and address and escalate issues as required
- Drive continuous improvement on revenue forecasting process including supply and demand analysis and product mix, etc.
- Develop and publish periodic Revenue Dashboards using the latest in business intelligence developing tools (i.e. Power BI)
- Create and update dashboards to improve visibility to revenue details including, product line, NPI, customer, industries, vertical marketing, trend analysis, etc.
- Partner with Marketing, VP/GM to understand business reporting needs and improve decision making for portfolio analysis
- Develop standard operating procedures to maintain current dashboards and ensure reporting consistency and continuity
- Perform special projects as required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting or Finance
- SAP experience required; Hyperion and advanced Excel/Access required
- Deep understanding of business intelligence platforms including Power BI, Domo, etc.
- Self-motivated; high bias for action and timely project completion
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82402099
Apply on company website