When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Thermo Fisher is seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as Senior Digital Product Manager, Lead Management, who will be a part of our global Corporate Marketing team.
How will you make an impact?
The Senior Digital Product Manager for Lead Management is responsible for developing the strategy and roadmap for enabling capabilities to support the Marketing and Sales Lead Management Process to drive commercial success. The Senior Product Manager of Lead Management will be responsible for defining and improving the process for lead generation, qualification and management. This individual will work with Marketing and Sales team to define the requirements for new capabilities to enhance the lead management process and partner with the technology team to deliver new capabilities. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of business and technical skills they will utilize as part of a team to successfully meet the position's objectives.
What will you do?
- Strategic Leadership and Planning -- Leads project discovery, requirements definition, metrics analysis, and works with IT and business teams to facilitate development of new capabilities in the area of Lead Management. Develops the product strategy and feature roadmap for lead management supporting Marketing and Sales.
- Lead Management – Works with the Sales and Marketing teams to define the process and build new capabilities for lead capture, routing, qualification and measurement
- Marketing Insights – Defines the strategy and delivers capabilities to deploy marketing insights to inform sales of what prospects and customers need based on their sales and marketing engagement
- Tools and Technology – Evaluates and deploys new tools and technology to support the lead management process and Sales enablement
- Customer Data Privacy - Responsible for support and compliance of global data privacy laws within the product management area of responsibility
- Measurement - Defines metrics and dashboards for measurement and tracking of Marketing Leads. Performs business and financial analysis, monitoring and reporting. Builds business case to justify expenditures for new capabilities with demonstrated revenue and profitability gain.
- Responsible for the enhancing, scaling, optimizing and adoption of product area capabilities across Thermo Fisher Scientific business divisions
- Develops strategies and capabilities to leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning for Lead Management
- Researches competitor dynamics and capabilities, voice of the customer and customer wants/needs; subject matter expert in the area of Lead Management
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure on time and quality delivery of initiatives by balancing the business needs versus technical constraints, and escalating issues and risks to drive solutions as necessary
- Performs marketing maturity evaluations across Thermo Fisher businesses and regions marketing and sales team readiness to adopt new capabilities
- Interacts with Director/VP Leadership; manages by influence, engages with cross-functional teams; evangelist for transforming the way we work and continuous improvement
- Coordinates among internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of objectives with company goals
- Performs other duties as assigned
How will you get there?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; Master's degree preferred
- 5+ years related experience (CRM, Digital Marketing technology, Marketing software or Digital Product Management)
- Experience developing strategy and achieving goals by translating strategy into projects and leading project execution
- Thought leader in CRM and Lead Management and able to bridge the gap between Marketing, Sales and IT
- Demonstrated ability to successfully maximize technology investments
- Ability to translate strategy into projects and drive project execution; experience with budgeting and business planning
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills; outstanding negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to formulate and drive detailed plans and key performance indicators to report on the health of each project
- Collaborate with cross-functional areas (IT, Business Marketing, Sales, eBusiness, Digital Marketing, Finance) and third-party vendors throughout project definition and execution.
- Able to build relationships with key individuals necessary for collaboration
- Develop and present communications, frequently to senior leadership, communicating the desired message, at the appropriate level, for the right recipient
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/75798438
Apply on company website