Job Title: Senior Manager, Product Management-Primary Antibodies
Requisition ID: 156901BR
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location/Division Specific Information
Rockford, IL; Carlsbad, CA or Remote
Life Sciences Solutions Group
Bio Sciences Division
How will you make an impact?
The Senior Manager, Product Management position is responsible for managing a team of product managers responsible for our Primary Antibody portfolio. The position serves as a player-coach who supervises a small team of product managers as well as drive our strategy to consolidate the highly fragment antibody market by providing customers with product choice and confidence and a first in class digital find-decide-buy experience.
What will you do?
Portfolio Optimization and Product Lifecycle Management
- Provide greater customer choice through OEM partnership, 3rd party expansion and in-house development without adding unnecessary product complexity
- Drive incremental sales/volume, fill unmet needs, create and maintain price tiers (CVC) or create differentiation
- Rationalize products that erode profit and reduce supply chain efficiencies
- Coordinate pricing plans and implementation
- Work with key functions to integrate inputs from Content Owners, Marketing, Digital/Web teams, R&D and Operations into product strategy formulation and implementation
- This role will focus on the broad antibody portfolio and will closely partner with a Segment/Content product management team that owns high growth segments (e.g. epigenetics, virology, etc.)
- Partner with Operations to lower backorder and reduce scrap risks
- Analyze market needs, workflow opportunities and future trend
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Marketing, Business or related discipline required
- MBA and/or Master's or Ph.D. in a science related field strongly preferred
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in product management, product development, marketing, or business development.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and working directly with customers.
- Strong leadership, project management and planning skills, and comfortable making decisions and embracing changes.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of global research antibody markets and competitive landscape.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Products: PowerPoint, Excel.
- Ability to work with teams across the global and cultural difference.
- Self-starter with the ability to create and execute plans with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in matrix organizational structure.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82402036
Apply on company website