Senior OEM Global Account/Territory Manager - San Francisco Bay Area
The OEM Senior Account & Territory Manager is responsible for all area sales and promotional activity of the Laboratory Consumable Division's (LPD) capabilities and product portfolio to current and potential customers within the assigned territory and assigned global key accounts.
Key tasks and responsibilities for this position include but not limited to: management of business development, key commercial accounts and commercial liaison within the LPD OEM business portfolio; building a partner relationship with all business users within assigned areas; defining customer requirements & scoping of new opportunities for Business Team review; developing capabilities presentations; managing key contracts; management of overall communications with customer and conducting business reviews (QBR).
The candidate shall lead internal cross functional team meetings to accomplish goals and commitments made to the strategic customers and communicate status and issues to customers regularly.
This role is considered a key member of the respective business and OEM Commercial team(s) and must have the vision, drive, and interpersonal skills to succeed in a growth environment. The candidate will be a “hands on” account management professional operating with a sense of ownership.
Remotely based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
What will you do?
- Build strong customer allegiance and partnership, Key Accounts as assigned and accounts within assigned territory.
- Manage an estimated 1-3 Global Key Accounts and increase the sales volume of assigned accounts within the territory.
- Aggressively seek new customers and new applications and uses for LPD Products.
- Effectively use time and territory management skills to maximize customer-facing time to generate new business and maintain existing business.
- Evaluate and lead all new business development opportunities for LPD OEM.
- Manage contract renewals, price strategies and commercial initiatives to drive growth target of provided by the leadership team.
- Lead QBR reviews internal and with customers.
- Provide strategic input for product and technology roadmaps.
- Drive quotation teams from all LPD manufacturing sites as needed to prepare proposals and quotations for LPD OEM solutions.
- Global travel to support regional commercial teams on presenting capabilities and driving opportunity for new projects (with approval).
- BS degree in Science, Business, or Engineering.
- 7+ years' field sales experience in science, OEM or packaging markets.
- Demonstrated success and experience working within matrix organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently with initiative, objective attainment intensity, and solid business judgment.
- Proven ability to sell creative solutions to high level customer personnel.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with good orientation to detail.
- Strong technical, business, and financial acumen.
- Highly effective negotiation skills.
- Travel estimated at 30-40% of time. Travel expectations include visits to customers, Thermo Fisher Scientific offices and factories, trade shows, and sales meetings.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/75782274
Apply on company website