Senior Product Manager, Protein Prep
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The Senior Product Manager position is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to grow the protein prep reagent business (protein extraction, purification and clean-up). Working with cross functional operations, R&D and commercial teams, this position will be managing the protein prep portfolio, driving product development focus and supporting market analysis, planning, and commercial strategy. Key success metrics of this position are revenue growth, portfolio profitability, customer allegiance scores and new product introductions.
What will you do?
- Develop, implement and manage new and/or existing products in a portfolio by creating and implementing product marketing plans, leading New Product Introduction (NPI) teams, and providing data related to competitors, the market, product positioning, revenue and unit forecasting and pricing strategies.
- Champion new product directions: work across functions to develop business opportunities for revenue growth and cost reduction and use voice of customer research.
- Develop long-term product roadmap that drives scientific productivity and workflow simplification.
- Support product planning in conjunction with manufacturing and planning teams to deliver optimal service levels for products; analyze profitability and monitor key financial indicators.
- Develop and manage strategic collaborations for product partnerships. Lead cross-functional teams with R&D, operations, commercial groups and external partners to execute programs.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Marketing, Business or related discipline.
- MBA and/or Masters or Ph.D. in a science related field preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in product management and/or strategic marketing.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and working directly with customers.
- Knowledge of global protein prep markets and competitive landscape.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Products: PowerPoint, Excel.
- Ability to work with teams across the global and cultural difference.
- Self-starter with the ability to create and execute plans with minimal supervision.
- Strong management, project management and planning skills, and comfortable making decisions and embracing changes.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in matrix organizational structure.
- Drive for results and ability to measure the progress of initiatives.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73756263
Apply on company website