Manages client related projects in an effective and efficient manner by ensuring delivery for assigned complex projects., such as project expansion, change of scope and life cycle. Serves as the primary client contact for assigned projects. Manages contact with the client on behalf of the company. Leads the assigned Project Teams (company and client), providing coaching or feedback to team members / management as appropriate. Manages all associated client project deliverables in line with the defined responsibilities of each project team member. Mentors junior project managers and works with department leaders to facilitate the adoption of best practices.
1. Manages an appropriate number of active projects with regular monitoring and support from upper management, ensuring all assigned projects are delivered on time and within the revenue and the budget.
2. Leads the team to resolve all project issues and resource constraints affecting the portfolio with assistance from upper management. Manages planning and scheduling conflicts among the project team.
3. Prepares reports on project performance for site leadership. Leads project review boards for the site.
4. Manages all associated client project deliverables in line with the defined responsibilities of each project team member.
5. Manages client expectations efficiently with minimal guidance. Maintains strong working relationships with all client representatives.
6. Works closely with the project team to ensure best in class client service for projects. Balances core project responsibilities among team members and keeps them informed of all major client milestones and strategic client movements within their portfolios.
7. Communicates issues or risks in a timely and effective manner and develops mitigation plans to address/resolve them.
8. Completes revenue recognition and triggers invoices. Reports financials in appropriate tracking tools on time.
9. Ensures all project close-out activities are completed. Identifies and reports on lessons learned after the project close-out.
10. Sends surveys and addresses customer feedback with project teams. Reviews trends with project team and develops action plans for continuous improvement.
11. Manages multi-projects/programs for individual customers.
12. Identifies and initiates improvement projects related to client projects and department operations.
Bachelor's degree in science or related field. MBA preferred.
Eight years of experience in a relevant industry. Pharmaceutical development experience is preferred.
Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
Understanding of project management principles is required. Knowledge of GMP and pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred. Well organized with ability to prioritize tasks. Has a strong attention to detail and is able to make and meet commitments. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks across a portfolio of projects. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Leadership and conflict resolution skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strategic thinking and deep analytical skills. PMP certification or knowledge of PMBOK preferred.
Position requires ordinary ambulatory skills and physical coordination sufficient to move about office locations; visual acuity to use a keyboard, computer monitor and read materials for prolonged periods of time.
This job description is intended to present the general content and requirements for the performance of this job. The description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Managers and supervisors may assign other duties as needed.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73784871
Apply on company website