Job Title: Sequencing Software Product Manager
Requisition ID: 145003BR
Location: US - Remote
What will you do?
The Product Manager role provides a unique opportunity for a qualified software product manager working with customers to deliver the best-in-class software solutions for our Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) Platform. The Product Manager will provide leadership and execution for products across the qPCR Platform business in the Genetic Sequencing Division (GSD) and Life Sciences Group of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
In this role, s/he will focus on CESoftware that is critical to the success of instrument & software portfolio.
They will be responsible for executing product strategy, roadmap, product definition, positioning, and product lifecycle management.
- Support the roadmap strategy for the software product portfolio.
- Identify and analyzes market trends and competitive strategy.
- Collect and analyze VOC from customers and internal stakeholders for customer requirements
- Be the champion for user experience
- Works collaboratively with cross functional team members to drive growth for the business segment.
- Partner with the instrument product management on NPI
- Lead sustaining activities for existing product line
- Regular updates and present to leadership team on project status
- Identifies opportunities for increasing customer and business value through product differentiation.
- Leads new product development process from concept through commercialization, including voice of customer research, definition of customer and product requirements and value proposition, manage product launches and sales training.
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Business, Life science, Computer Science or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience required.
- Experience in developing and launching new software product preferred.
- Strong software background required
- Understanding of life sciences, genomics, or molecular biology and/or qPCR technology is preferred
- Business development skills and cross-functional team leadership experience required
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and resolving conflict within teams.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in marketing, product management or strategy role including participating in market analysis, planning and new product development
- Strong customer facing experience required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Highly self-motivated leader with ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to plan, execute and measure with a strong sense of urgency to drive results.
- Ability to be successful in a highly matrix environment
- Ability to see new business opportunities, set and meet objectives and develop strong working relationships will be required for success.
- Ability to manage project scope, budget and schedule to achieve timely completion of project deliverables
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82533202
Apply on company website