When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location/Division Specific Information: Bedford, Massachusetts / BPG
How will you make an impact?
You will be the lead point of contact responsible for creating and communicating a consensus demand signal to the supply team. You will be the liaison with cross-functional internal teams in multiple locations to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products. You will also be responsible for leading the monthly demand management process and the integration of the output from this process into the Sales, Inventory and Operation Planning Process (SIOP) working closely with Sales, Customers, Supply Chain, Operations and the Business Team.
What you will do:
- Key contributor to support the timely and successful delivery of products to our customer
- Generate monthly and quarterly forecasts to drive SIOP process which includes sales, production and product management teams, aligning all stakeholders in a consensus forecast
- Implement and maintain adequate demand sensing techniques & processes, incl a baseline statistical forecast ensuring the timely adjustment to forecasts, based on latest business intelligence and demand trends
- Schedule and facilitate reviews with the planning and procurement teams to ensure proper alignment of customer needs and production plans
- Develop and maintain metrics to track business performance, such as forecast accuracy, forecast bias and collaborative customer engagements
- Active in the strategic planning process for key business units
- Collaborate with customers to solution supply chain challenges and development of new strategies to improve the demand signal and provide assurance of supply
- Interact and build relationships with all levels of personnel requiring good communication skills.
How will you get there?
- Bachelor's' Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or similar discipline
- Experience in analyzing data and making recommendations
- Experience in collaborating within a manufacturing environment
- 5+ years working in a planning or relatable work experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of Supply Chain procedures and demand planning techniques
- Familiarity with an ERP system and forecasting tools like Forecast Pro, Kinaxis, Demantra etc.
- Proficiency with MS Office products with expertise in Excel
- Able to work through influence across groups and business units
- Exhibit a passion for process improvement
- Confident and articulate to deal with internal and external customers
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds have a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/83881431
Apply on company website