This role will work closely with Division Commercial VP and commercial teams across Business Units to drive top line growth and achieve financial commitments.
- Develop and implement monthly top line (bookings and revenue) performance review for commercial teams in North America, Europe, Middle East/Africa and Latin America
- Provide top line forecasts and prepare timely analyses that capture and communicate top line results, variances, and performance trends
- Keep the management up to date of competitive dynamics, business trends in the market places and provide recommendations
- Manage commercial and marketing expense budgets and communicate the results on a regular basis
- Support our Annual Budgeting (AOP) process especially around top line and work with the sales operation team to develop bookings targets
- Drive margin improvement initiatives, including pricing, bundling, new product incentives, ROIs on commercial investment, etc.
- Improve on data aggregation tools with a focus on improving reports and processes
- Work closely with key business partners to drive opportunities to exceed or identify and mitigate issues impeding the achievement of business goals
- Support ad-hoc internal, division, group, and corporate requests as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or Business Administration
- 5-7 years of direct experience in financial analysis, reporting, and accounting preferably within a large, matrixed organization, or 3 years of experience with an MBA or Master's Degree.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, process good judgement, and prioritize projects and time effectively
- Commitment to continuous learning, career progression and development, embrace additional responsibilities and seek opportunities to stretch capabilities
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge strong professional relationships with upper management and peers across the world with different culture and time zones
- Effective oral and written communication skills; The ability to communicate analysis and recommendation to management is required
- Exhibit leadership potential, initiative, and the Thermo Fisher Scientific 4-I values for Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement
- Self-motivated with a bias for action
- Excel expertise with advanced knowledge of pivots, charts, formulas and modelling
- Experience with Hyperion Financial Management or other financial databases preferred
- 10-20% travel is required
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website