Manage a global set of internal and external Chromeleon business partners and all related business interactions across core markets in Analytical Science (Pharma, EFS, Chem/Petro) and Analytical Research (BioPharma, Omics & Academia).
- Manage the interaction with our cooperation/competing partners in the chromatographic separation business to ensure mutual instrument control for ThermoFisher instruments with 3rd party CDS and 3rd party instruments in ThermoFisher software
- Successfully establish new value-add partnerships with innovative or/and target application partners across all market segment
- Be the focal point of contact for all software related partnerships. Including but not limited to contractual and cooperation questions along with general technical questions
- Cooperate with product management and development to prioritize and drive cooperation projects that do require capacity from in-house development resources adjacent.
Develop partner management strategy and business concept for partner network with a special emphasis on creating an approach for 3rd party driver and add-on development both for major suppliers (and competitors) and small to midsize value-add development partners with minimum impact on the core Chromeleon development activities. Establish a 3 year roadmap for 3rd party drivers in Chromeleon.
- Ensure alignment of driver and add-on priorities with product management.
- Draft development partner support concept and ensure alignment of concept with capacities R&D and technical support. Raise conflicts to business leadership team.
- Be the primary point of contact for technical and business questions from partners.
- Be the primary contact and owner for creation of legally binding contracts and partner agreements.
Apply on company website