In this role, you will deliver regionally relevant inspiring marketing campaigns that create customer value, revenue and growth. By establishing efficient processes, building and supporting a marketing communications plans, you will help the regional marketing managers to develop effective customer journeys, from awareness through to purchase and ongoing customer loyalty. You will be instrumental in crafting the right message and selecting the right channel mix in order to target customers effectively, while maximizing return on investment (ROI). You will report to the Director of Regional Marketing, Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry (CMD), Americas.
- Work effectively and efficiently with regional Marketing Managers with clear hand-offs and readiness criteria for marketing campaigns deployed in the Americas region.
- Ensure smooth execution of marketing campaigns through continuous process improvement and integration with established processes, wherever possible and appropriate
- Have a solid background in marketing across the entire mix including website, mobile, video, social, eCommerce, seminar, print, direct sales and channel partners
- Collaborate with partner teams for planning, execution and adhere to a follow-up rhythm, share learnings from every marketing activity and as a result for improvement
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple diverse projects in parallel
- Able to develop content strategy in collaboration with technical regional marketing managers, in order to target the right audience in an effective manner
- A data-driven candidate that is adept in the use of metrics for optimizing omni-channel campaigns
- Be comfortable with collating results and reporting to wider teams in a clear way, including making recommendations to improve performance – always with growth/revenue objectives in mind.
- Ensure that marketing campaign content is legally compliant, by working with legal and regulatory teams
- Set up promotions with tracking capability
- Craft marketing copy that is suitable for the chosen media/channel
- Be creative and open to new ideas, regardless of origin
- Be flexible and ready to collaborate with other teams whenever needed
- You will be a strong marketer with a marketing communications degree or equivalent experience and will have worked in a similar position for 5-7 years.
- You might not have a scientific background, but you will bring sound technical marketing skills from other sectors
- You must be a vibrant, self-motivated and confident marketing professional who shows great attention to detail and is highly organized.
- Excellent project management skills
- Comfortable working with people from various cultures and have strong communication skills.
- BSC or equivalent education preferably in a marketing discipline or 5+ years in marketing
- Marketing Scientific products a plus
- 30% Travel
- US - Remote
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Project management experience
- Marketing excellence, 5+ years experience in marketing
- BSc or equivalent experience
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 80,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82487824
Apply on company website