Senior Marketing Analyst
Requisition ID 155819BR
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location: US East Coast Remote
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is capable of learning on the job, taking initiative, and thriving within a large team. You are excited to learn and apply new data analysis techniques and tools. You are passionate about insights, not just data and methods. You are a strategic thinker and are able to synthesize technical concepts into actionable recommendations for a diverse audience.
- Leverage analytical, statistical, and programming skills to deliver insights and business tools to drive data-driven decision-making across the marketing organization with a focus on consumer insights.
- Develop and implement data-driven business solutions using advanced statistical methods and machine learning techniques.
- Develop and maintain consumer insights dashboards for use across the Marketing organization.
- Assess, recommend, and acquire new valuable data from internal and external sources.
- Collaborate with IT team and external vendors to integrate multiple data sources into centralized Data Platforms.
- Support the design of programs/campaigns that will improve the quality of service delivery, lower costs, and help our clients achieve their goals
- Design and implement experiments or other econometric methods to understand how changes to the platform affect user behavior.
- Build novel metrics, identify the impact of products and policies, and study the causal impact of our product launches.
- Leverage knowledge of A/B testing and uplift modeling to quantify gains resulting from proposed and actioned process improvements.
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
5+ years of experience in analytics focused on Marketing, Sales, Product or Customer analysis and applying advanced predictive algorithms.
Writing complex data flows using multiple languages/frameworks such as SQL, SPARK, Python; and using data visualization tools.
Good problem decomposition skills and autonomy when faced with solving data problems
Experience combining business insight with detailed data knowledge and statistical expertise to ensure an accurate interpretation of results.
Ability to communicate your findings clearly and effectively to a wide audience of relevant partners and are capable of building meaningful presentations and analyses that tell a story
Proficiency in business intelligence and visualization tools such as Cognos, Power BI, or similar tools
Experience with large data sets generated in the Ad Tech or Marketing technology and CRM spaces
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 90,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Apply on company website