The Senior Program Manager is a high-impact position with goals focused on driving programs that reshape the organization in support of our vision and strategy (STRAP). Leading teams across the country organization and global, and in close coordination with all key stakeholders, the Sr. Program Manager brings consistency, integrity and intensity into strategy-critical project identification, initiation, planning and implementation activities. Specifically, this role will be responsible for driving Integrations and Restructuring related activities, as well as implementing business system changes.
- Coordinates global cross-functional teams and facilitates a highly organized and controlled project approval, planning and implementation process
- Leverages standard work throughout the project when possible
- Partnership with Finance in managing project budgets, obtaining approvals
- Proactively manages and coordinates communication of project risk with core team, steering committee and stakeholders
- Removes roadblocks and obstacles through facilitated learning, uses structured problem solving and a consistent and robust sponsor escalation process
- Ensures actions and commitments between Thermo Fisher Scientific and contractors and suppliers are appropriately planned, monitored and controlled
- Integrations and restructuring
- Business scope and processes; co-develop thesis / proposals, evaluate impact on processes and organize key executives and stakeholders
- Business value, modeling; interface with finance, provide organized input structure for financial models
- Human Resources and Organizational Behavior; work with HR and Legal to evaluate and implement org structure improvements
- IT; set goals, track system changes driven by the IT team and UAT results
- Sales operations related systems; Automation
- Identify large scale improvement opportunities for process automation, digitization
- Create action plans with executive stakeholders, budget and impact analysis
- Coordinate with IT team to leverage existing ERP strategy
- Drive implementation and adoption of digital tools
- Track impact over time with course correction
- Bachelors Degree; preferably in Business, Computer Science, Finance, or Organizational Behavior
- 5 years of relevant industry experience, with 5 years of project management experience in a consulting environment preferred
- Proficient in Chinese and English language
- PMP certification a plus
- MBA preferred
- Good communication skills across all organization levels, including excellent interpersonal skills
- Embodies role-model ethical standards
- Ability and experience making data-driven decisions and activity across business functions
- Proficient in Windows based office software
- 20%-30% travel
- Drives for Results – Consistently meets goals and objectives with increasing focus on stretch goal attainment.
- Written Communication Skills - Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles in order to achieve impactful results.
- Technical (continuous) learning - Demonstrates the mental agility to acquire new concepts rapidly and has an aptitude for building comprehensive industry, company, product, or technical knowledge.
- Presentation Skills - Is effective in a variety of settings: one-on-one, small and large groups and up and down organizational levels.
- Negotiation skills - Understands the dynamics of negotiation centered on achieving the highest value for stakeholders.
Apply on company website