When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
- Pipette inventory and calibration collection
- Equipment logbook verification and review
- Equipment cleanings
- Coordination for issues related to calibrations, equipment/lab maintenance and repairs, and lab cleaning.
- Review and approve Equipment Work Orders
- Chart recorder review
- Deviation management
- Lab computer patch management
- Change controls
- Equipment IQ/OQ
High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Candidate should possess educational and professional experience, commensurate with the position. Should be exceptionally organized.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73784794
Apply on company website