Job Title: Sr. Strategic Marketplaces Manager
Requisition ID: 129949BR
Location: US - East Coast Remote
What will you do?
The Sr. Manager, Strategic Marketplaces will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Strategic Marketplace relationships for the Customer Channels Group. This role will report to the Director of Strategy, Customer Channels.
The Sr. Manager, Strategic Marketplaces will stay abreast of the trends in the Business to Business (B2B) landscape, determine the relative significance of each marketplace and manage projects with Marketplaces, ensuring the Customer Channels invests in the systems and capabilities needed to work effectively with Marketplaces. The Sr. Manager, Strategic Marketplaces will engage in commercial and technical discussions, demonstrate problem-solving abilities, and present and share ideas at all levels of the organization. We are looking for a passionate and hands-on leader, with an ability to learn and adapt.
- Establish a tiering program and scorecard with business and technical KPI's. Collect the data needed to rank all Marketplaces into tiers by region
- Create recommendations for commercial leaders based on financial models, relationship understanding and organizational strategic objectives
- Establish or renegotiate business relationships with Marketplaces that clarify expectations on how value is created and shared
- Build business case to modernize infrastructure and capabilities to operate in a more complex platform environment
- Serve as the Marketplace point of contact for overall relationship management, and bring together cross-functional groups to resolve issues and realize opportunities
- Ensure Customer Channels initiatives align with Corporate initiatives
How will you get there?
- Bachelor's Degree in eCommerce/Business/Marketing/IT
- 7+ years of experience in eCommerce, Consulting, Business-to-Business or other digital disciplines
- Strategic thinker who can identify business opportunities and challenges, chart a course of action to address them and manage projects to successful completion
- Proven ability to build strong and lasting partnerships and work across matrixed organization
- Proven ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment
- Strong presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communications
- Effective negotiator with strong business acumen
- Experience in aligning cross-cultural, cross functional and virtual teams
- A high level of integrity and principles that embrace transparency
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/76942203
Apply on company website