Sr. Technical Sales Specialist, Pharma Analytics
Be a part of our mission and support this important and impactful business segment by helping our customers get medicines to patients!
Empower bio-manufacturing customers and assist with workflows focused on analyzing and measuring contaminants and impurities important in BioProduction environment (examples: residual DNA, HCP, mycoplasma, microbial identification).
Location/Division Specific Information
Pharma Analytics is part of BioProduction Group. Seeking a sales professional to cover the North West geography.
Northern CA, WA, OR and Western Canada geography.
Make an impact:
In this role, you will directly impact our mission of making the world healthier, cleaner, and safer by focusing on selling a diverse product portfolio of instruments and consumables for the QA/QC and Process Analytics areas. Join a robust and fast-growing Pharma Analytics business and work with our customers to help them reach their goals. Learn from the whole business and collaborate with internal partners.
- Bring value by utilizing pharmaceutical analytics portfolio knowledge into differentiated products and services for our customers
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external partners to deliver results
- Achieve/surpass all assigned sales targets and quotas by proactively leading a consumable and instrument sales funnel
How will you get here?
- Requires a bachelor's degree in any life science and/or four years sales experience.
- Knowledge of qPCR and/or Capillary Electrophoresis products, QA/QC and Process Development areas are a strong asset.
- Position may require Covid-19 vaccination and/or routing testing, per client discretion
Role success profile-
- 1 plus years of research and/or sales experience in a scientific related market
- Experience working in a team environment
- Proven track record to strategize and achieve results
Knowledge and Skills:
- Relevant scientific background
- Relevant customer and/or market knowledge
- Computer proficiency
- Customer centric
- Problem Solving
- Effective communicator
- A choice of national medical and dental plans, and a national vision plan
- Diversity & Inclusion council and Employee Resource Groups including Women's Group, LGBTQA, African Heritage, Veteran's, and Working Parents
- Tax-advantaged savings and spending accounts and commuter benefits
- Fleet vehicle
- At least 120 hours paid time off (PTO), 10 paid holidays annually, paid parental leave (3 weeks for bonding and 8 weeks for caregiver leave), accident and life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and volunteer time off in accordance with company policy
- Retirement and savings programs, such as our competitive 401(k) U.S. retirement savings plan
- Employees' Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) offers eligible colleagues the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 80,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply on company website