The Semiconductor Business Unit within Thermo Fisher Scientific Materials and Structural Analysis (MSD) provides workflow solutions for yield and failure analysis of semiconductor devices. The core of our offerings are solutions for sample preparation, 3D imaging, metrology and electrical failure analysis deployed into semiconductor labs and fabs. These workflows combine different preparation and imaging technologies with growing levels of automation.
The Sr. Yield Marketing Manager owns the go to market strategy for Thermo Fisher's workflows that supports semiconductor customers yield enhancement phase. This role works together with the product marketing team to develop Value Propositions, Workflows and Use Cases that propel Themo Fisher's products ahead and contribute to our customers' success. In addition, s/he strategically positions and promotes our workflows for customers' challenges in the critical yield enhancement phase of their device and process life cycles.
This role is located in Hillsboro, OR or Fremont, CA or remote
· Work in compliance with legislation and IMS (required for all)
· Define the playing field for the semiconductor yield enhancement segment to market and position workflow solutions with clear differentiation against competition
· Be the internal champion and key partner in the application of electron microscopy and metrology technology to solve high value, yield improvement challenges.
· Develop strong value propositions, value validation and appropriate messaging for our current products focusing on the significant value of workflow solutions to our customers
· Develop business opportunities, help drive key strategic wins.
· Develop strong collaborative relationships with partners in the business unit, field sales and applications engineering.
· Work with strategic customers, key opinion leaders and industry experts to ensure that Thermo Fisher Scientific solutions and workflows are positioned in alignment with the market needs.
· In collaboration with other BU teams, coalesce the Voice of Customer into useful and impactful inputs to roadmaps, applications developments, and marketing programs.
· Minimum of 8+ years marketing or sales management experience in a high tech environment related to semiconductor fab or lab based process control solutions.
· Demonstrated Ability in the theory and use of analytical instrumentation, high volume manufacturing semiconductor capital equipment and related modern commercial application techniques. This position requires in depth understanding of customer use cases.
· Ideally the successful candidate would have direct experience in yield enhancement or at the least experience in adjacent areas such as process integration, device engineering, device yield or electrical test.
· Experience in interacting with highly-technical customers and customer groups in a broad variety of forums from trade shows to live engineering demos.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with diverse audiences.
· Proven experience in developing business cases and successfully managing business objectives.
· Willing and able to travel internationally (25%-50%).
Why join us?
We are pioneers with decades of various accomplishments and impact through our customers - the clinicians and laboratory partners that save thousands of lives each year.
Join a scientific community of over 85,000 passionate people across the globe having a positive impact on the world; there is no limit on where your career can take you with us!
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
With Thermo Fisher Scientific, it's not just a career. It's a chance to realize your best – professionally and personally with full benefits.
Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process. For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-855-471-2255. Please include your contact information and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during application process.
Apply on company website