The Systems Administrator, MasterControl will play a key role in delivering IT MasterControl projects, developing technical solutions and working with both the internal MasterControl Team and business sites. This will also involve working with various project teams to determine demand and build successful relationships Additional responsibilities include monitoring MasterControl applications, reviewing and investigating application issues. The Application Administrator, MasterControl will collaborate with business process owners and other MasterControl functional teams to configure MasterControl application to meet the business needs.
- 4+ years MasterControl admin experience.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to support latest versions of MasterControl
- Must have strong MasterControl configuration experience
- Must have MasterControl Installation and upgrade experience
- Must be able to perform independently all standard MasterControl Administrator duties including installations, upgrades, migrations, patches, user administration, and other ongoing duties
- Perform MasterControl admin and user training sessions
- Experience working with Operating System and Data Base Administrators for optimal MasterControl application performance
- Participate in and/or lead technical architecture discussions and designs
- Perform complex problem analysis providing an advanced level of application and end user support
- Perform application monitoring, troubleshooting, and tuning to ensure high availability, and performance standards are met
- Experience in MasterControl application capacity planning, performance tuning
- Preferred working knowledge on all MasterControl modules and FBS
- Support end-user acceptance testing in IT projects related to MasterControl
- Ability to work individually (self-motivated) and within a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with management by providing status information, suggesting corrective actions, and taking direction when decisions are made.
- Proven experience in using MS Office products Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- A degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience working in a validated environment
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver in a timely fashion.
- Ability to work independently and to the highest quality in accordance to standard operating procedures.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73553885
Apply on company website