What will you do?
- Daily Incident resolution and Request fulfillment
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems for individuals and groups in an efficient manner, recognizing the proper course of action to take, communicating and escalating severe issues as appropriate
- Manage incoming and outgoing asset inventory of hardware, software, and peripherals
- Perform knowledge transfers among team members by preparing and maintaining documentation for processes, procedures, written instructions, and solutions to problems
- Collaborate with team members to identify and recommend process, system, hardware, and software improvements and/or upgrades to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction
- Provide escalated technical support for both hardware and software issues that may arise
- Provide smart hands for Telecom, network and server support.
- Education: Bachelors Degree in IT or Systems related field
- + 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Well organized and customer focused
- Good communication skills
- Bilingual (English – Spanish)
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/75878346
Apply on company website