Manufacturing Line Leader – BPF -Bridgewater.
The BPF Line Leader supports and lead the Operations and activities of all Production Filling and Packaging, while achieving daily production targets prioritized by Safety, Quality, and timeliness. Following the priorities set by the Manager and Supervisor to ensures that workstations are set-up and staffed for maximum production output, including resolving issues with distribution tasks. May support Manager and Supervisor in daily Tier meetings or priority setting.
Pre-Production activities and responsibilities.
Must be able to read, review and understand the Job Cards, SOPs, WI, and the shop floor packets prior to starting the job.
Assigned critical skill sets of associates/personnel to the production lines/ stations.
Check and verify all components against the Job Card are correct per production lines/stations.
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership qualities and be a motivator of people.
- Must be dependable and show initiative to improve the overall production process and/ or output.
- Oversee day-to-day operations on the production floor.
- Creates and maintains a clean, safe working environment for all employees.
- Must be detail and quality oriented and able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in cGMPs.
- Verify all coded information (Product Description, Lot Numbers, Exp Date. Product Number) on Job Card, product and Product label are correct.
- Notify Production Supervisors when product tests fail.
- Ensure all product and packaging conforms to Job Card and Thermo Fisher specifications.
- Ensure the manufacturing /Packaging area remains clean throughout the production run.
- Monitor waste and material quantities and communicate to supervisor if additional materials needed.
- Provide production status updates, to the production supervisor regularly throughout the shift.
- Report all paperwork issues and discrepancies and material delays to the Production Supervisors for resolution.
- Takes a proactive approach to analyzing deficiencies and developing plans to correct. Reviews existing processes, procedures such as SOP's and WIs, and metrics to identify improvement opportunities and efficiency gains on a regular basis.
- Support and participate in the company's efforts in Practical Process Improvement, LEAN, standard work, and 5S program.
- Primary back up when supervisor and or manager not present.
- Enforce rules and regulations of company and department.
- Ensures both consistency of and compliance with company and departmental policies/procedures and performance standards such as CBA; ensures daily compliance of the departmental and quality standards.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- MUST be able to work First Shift (7:00 AM- 3:30 PM)
- Knowledge of Manufacturing/Packaging Operations, Receiving, Pick/ Pack, Ship or equivalent is preferable.
- PC literate with a working knowledge of Databases, Access, Work, Outlook, and Excel. AS400 a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate with different levels of the organization.
- Possess analytical skillset for problem solving and capable of multi-tasking in a rapid paced environment.
- GLP and GDP experience a plus.
- Must be capable of organizing time to perform the necessary daily tasks efficiently.
- Ability to quickly learn basic reconciling and inventory control practices and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills are essential.
Education and Work Experience:
- High School Diploma required Associates Degree, preferred.
- Leadership experience required, 1-3 years. Exposure to a production and/or chemical environment a plus.
Apply on company website