Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Location: Tijuana, Baja California , Mexico
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Biotech
Role and Responsibilities:
- Daily triaging of tickets coming through Service Now application for HCM, LMS and ATS systems
- Troubleshoot issues with HR business processes, data validation, and integrations.
- Resolve tickets according to priority and before pre-determined Service Level Agreement.
- Develop understanding of HR functions of personnel administration, organization management, compensation management, and interfaces (inbound/ outbound)
- Provide feedback to support team on new issues and process improvement
- Contribute to HR support team knowledge base
- Support mass upload and working with business team members to execute those loads.
- Support and configure HR systems to meet the business requirements
- Develop test procedures, test scenarios, and test cases; execute test scripts; and document and communicate the results
- Interact and communicate with business partners to ensure the successful delivery and implementation of solution and modifications into production
- Assess impact of change requests and provide work estimates
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience required
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving abilities, and the ability to quickly learn new areas
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Able to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Strong data analysis skills required. Hands on experience with managing data using Excel; data analysis, standardization, clean up, consolidation and audit.
- Team-oriented individual who demonstrates initiative and leadership skills; able to work independently
- Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Highly self-motivated and directed. Ability to multi task
- Logical and efficient; keen attention to detail; high energy/sense of urgency
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Workday's HCM application and its modules is preferred, but candidates with equivalent HCM system knowledge and experience will be considered
- Knowledge of systems development cycles and methodologies
- Knowledge of HCM system integration points with payroll, benefits, ATS and other third party applications
- IT experience in support of human resource processes such as employee data management, organizational structure management and compensation would be an advantage
Apply on company website