The Warehouse Operative receives, checks and stores finished pack products in line with our internal processes and external regulatory requirements.
Please note that successful completion of a 5 year background check will be required for this role due to regulatory requirements.
Where will you work?
The Microbiology Division provides products for diagnosing disease and detecting bacterial contamination. Our products are used around the world and can help medical professionals to determine the best antibiotic treatment plan for a patient.
What will you do?
- Pick raw materials for the packing, filling and lab departments;
- You will receive raw materials in from suppliers;
- Ensuring the quality of our customer service, you will accurately pick, pack and dispatch orders;
- You will undertake stock checks and control stock inventory.
Please note that this manual handling and heavy lifting is a requirement of this role.
Who we are looking for: experience, skills & abilities
- You are a good communicator with the ability to build rapport amongst your peers;
- You have excellent attention to detail;
- An efficient team member, you are able to collaborate effectively with others.
What's in it for you:
- Excellent progression opportunities with a large and growing global employer;
- Competitive salary;
- 25 days annual leave;
- Private healthcare cover;
- Employee assistance programme;
- Range of flexible benefits including cycle to work scheme, travel insurance, gymflex amongst others;
- Discount shopping scheme.
As the world leader in serving science, our work is more than something that fills our days. When you're part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. It's not just a career, it's a chance to realise your best - professionally and personally.
Join us and contribute to our mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today!
Apply on company website