Warehouse Worker position following all standard operating procedures (SOP's) to complete all internal and external
customer requests. Position will be in one of the functional areas of the warehouse including receiving, picking,
packing and shipping.
- Processes orders according to priority set by Supervisor/Group Lead in order to meet customer requirements
- Receive, picks, packages, and labels shipments according to the Distribution SOP and work instructions
- Maneuvers picking cart or powered industrial truck to various locations throughout the Distribution Center
to locate materials and fulfill orders
- Completes paper documentation requirements for packing and shipping of hazardous chemicals
- Practices good housekeeping and keeps inventory neat, clean, and orderly
- Completes paper documentation requirements as outlined by Distribution SOP's
- Verifies proper storage conditions of products and notifies Supervisor of any inventory issues that may arise
such as Can't Finds, Expired Product, Breakage, and Out-Of-Stocks.
- Assist other team members, as needed, to ensure customer satisfaction including maintaining sufficient
employee relations and teamwork.
- General warehouse experience is preferred
- Experience operating a powered industrial truck, preferably a cherry picker, is a plus
- Experience in computers and scanning equipment, preferred
- Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and possess problem solving abilities
- Ability to constantly stand and move around department, required
- Frequent walking, stooping, bending and reaching required
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance necessary for adequate scheduling and coverage
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Worker must be able to read and write in English
- Lifts, carries, pulls and pushes up to 40 - 70 pounds frequently and 100 pounds occasionally
with or without accommodation
- Demonstrates the Thermo Fisher values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website