The Bus Driver will ensure that the shuttle bus is clean and maintained in good condition in order to transport our Thunder Valley Casino's guests to retirement communities and other locations as required by Management. The Bus Driver will act as a good will Ambassador and maintain high safety standards at all times. Perform responsibilities in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder Valley Casino's "Winning Attitude" Company-wide culture and demonstrating AAA Four Diamond Service Standards at all times.
- Bus Drivers will inspect the bus prior to/after each shift, and properly fill out DOT booklet (VCR).
- Bus Drivers will be familiar with the operation of the vehicle thoroughly before operating it.
- Bus Drivers will ensure that the shuttle bus is clean and that the interior is safe and ready for use prior to starting the shift.
- Bus Drivers will obey all driving regulations and will adhere to all speed laws on Thunder Valley Casino's properties as well as public/private property.
- Bus Drivers will maintain jurisdiction over anyone who may interfere with the Driver's ability to operate the vehicle safely.
- Bus Drivers will consider all road hazards and will operate the vehicle with full coherency and alertness at all times.
- Bus Drivers will never drink any alcoholic beverages during any period of time which may affect the Driver's ability to operate the bus, nor will a Bus Driver be under the influence of any substance that may affect the Driver's ability to drive safely.
- Bus Drivers will b knowledgeable with regard to directions and Thunder Valley Casino's information and will offer information and assistance to our guests.
- Bus Drivers will act in a courteous manner toward our guests at all times.
- Bus Drivers will be punctual in following the schedule as specified to ensure guests are not left waiting. All Bus Drivers must be at their bus at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Bus Drivers will try to make an additional run when our shuttles are full and other guests are left behind.
- Bus Drivers will not leave their bus unattended with the engine running or not while passengers are aboard.
- This position is not limited to the duties listed in this job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted by Management to meet business needs of Thunder Valley Casino.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Class ‘C' Driver's License with a ‘P' (passenger) endorsement and a CDL designation (Commercial Drivers' License) for the State in which the property is located and a clean driving record.
- Current Driver's license record dated within seven (7) days of presentation to Thunder Valley Casino.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!
Apply on company website