The Dos Coyotes Attendant will ensure service standards are met by providing friendly and professional service while delivering high quality food and beverage offerings. The Dos Coyotes Attendant will follow proper food preparation techniques in accordance with Dos Coyotes and Thunder Valley Casino Resort practices; greet Guests and process Guest checks using the Point-of-Sale (POS) system; bus tables and ensure cleanliness of the restaurant. The Dos Coyotes Attendant will provide Guests and fellow Team Members with a friendly, upbeat presence while maintaining a clean atmosphere. Responsibilities must be performed in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Practice, support, and promote Thunder Valley Casino Resort's “Winning Attitude” company-wide culture and demonstrate AAA Four Diamond service standards at all times.
- Prepare and cook food in a timely manner according to the needs of the daily operations and in accordance with Thunder Valley Casino Resort and Dos Coyotes standards and specifications.
- Follow SOPs, recipe books, and guidelines and have all necessary supplies to provide consistency and quality of service.
- Maintain cleanliness, safety, and sanitation standards in accordance with department policies and those of the Department of Indian Health.
- Ensure that kitchen and equipment are in good working order and that the work area is clean and hazard-free. Notify a supervisor immediately if kitchen and equipment are not in good working order.
- Maintain service area and equipment in a clean and appealing manner.
- Present a professional demeanor and demonstrate clear communication with all Guests and Team Members.
- Anticipate Guests' needs and appropriately suggest additional products to enhance service and meet sales goals.
- Assist Guests with seating when needed. Process dine-in and to-go orders and run food to Guests' tables when orders are ready
- Follow standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating, and storing all products.
- Follow cash handling and register policies including processing Guest checks following established procedures and proper tendering of transactions.
- Follow established internal control procedures for obtaining banks, returning banks, and non-cash paperwork drop.
- Answer telephones and provide information about the restaurant
- Maintain restock areas with clean silverware, napkins, and to-go containers.
- Clear and clean tables using proper techniques.
- Deliver dirty dishes, glasses, and flatware to dishwashing area, and scrape and load dishes in racks to complete the dishwashing process. Hand wash items as necessary.
- Perform cleaning duties to maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the restaurant dining area including floors.
- High school diploma or equivalent education preferred.
- One (1) year of experience in a food service outlet; two (2) years of experience in the culinary industry is preferred.
- Ability to work in a kitchen environment involving high volume production.
- Must be able to read all tickets and organize food production in a timely manner.
- Possess and demonstrate great attention to detail in order to maintain kitchen's appearance and operating standards.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Must have current ServSafe Certificate.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain UAIC Tribal Gaming License.
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time in a hot or cold kitchen environment.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
- Must be able to push up to 250 lbs. on a pushcart.
- Must be able to enter walk-in units with temperatures to -10 degrees.
- Must be able to bend and reach to a height of 6 feet with or without assistance.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!
Apply on company website