The Fatburger Attendant will ensure service standards are met by providing friendly and professional service while ensuring high quality food and beverage offerings. The Fatburger Attendant will follow proper preparation techniques in accordance with Fatburger and Thunder Valley Casino Resort. Provide Guests and fellow Team Members with a friendly, upbeat, and clean atmosphere. Responsibilities must be performed in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Practice, support, and promote Thunder Valley Casino Resort's "Winning Attitude" company-wide culture and demonstrate AAA Four Diamond service standards at all times.
- Welcome and connect with every Guest.
- Present a professional demeanor and demonstrate clear communication with all Guests and Team Members.
- Anticipate Guests' needs and appropriately suggest additional products to enhance service and meet sales goals.
- Walk food to the Guests' tables if needed and if time and business levels allow.
- Respond to Guests' needs and say "thank you" to every Guest.
- Maintain service area and equipment in a clean and appealing manner.
- Using proper equipment, knives, and appropriate training, follow established policies and procedures in addition to specifications for operational flow at each station, including but not limited to:
-Cutting, peeling and hand battering onion rings for daily use.
-Coring and slicing tomatoes for daily use.
-Creating required sauces and spreads for daily use.
-Unpacking cases of product and preparing them in containers for daily use.
- Perform cleaning tasks in accordance with duty rosters and cleaning standards, including but not limited to:
-Filtering hot oil in fryer and replacing oil daily as needed.
-Cleaning grill multiple times per shift.
-Cleaning ice cream freezer and blender stations used for milkshake production.
-With use of ladders, cleaning the ceiling.
-With use of ladders, removing baffles from hood vents and cleaning by hand.
-Hosing and mopping outlet floors daily.
- Follow standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating, and storing all products.
- Perform preventative maintenance in accordance with preventative maintenance checklist.
- Follow cash handling and register policies.
- Follow inventory stocking and recording guidelines including but not limited to, receiving daily pallet deliveries, placing all products from pallets in each assigned area, following all proper rotation procedures, and ensuring all products in place are properly labeled for use.
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- One (1) year of experience in a food service outlet is preferred.
- Ability to work in a kitchen environment involving high volume production.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must be able to obtain UAIC Tribal Gaming License.
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time in a hot or cold kitchen environment.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs. with or without assistance.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!
Apply on company website