Thank you for your interest in employment at Thunder Valley Casino Resort! Thunder Valley Casino Resort is the only AAA Four Diamond property in Placer County. We're always looking for superstar achievers to join our ranks either full or part time.
Perform responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies, and procedures. Ensures that bus persons have tables cleared and set on a timely basis.
Responsible for greeting guests. Responsible for offering specials by describing the preparation and price of each. Responsible for up selling when possible. Responsible for taking orders, processing in the Info Genesis System. Process guest checks using the Info Genesis System.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder Valley Casino's “Winning Attitude” Company-wide culture and demonstrating Thunder Valley Casino's AAA Four Diamond Service Standards at all times.
- Greet guests at the table verbally with a warm welcome and introduce yourself.
- Take drink orders and offer specials by describing the method of preparation and price for each.
- Make other menu recommendations, up selling when possible.
- Offering appetizers, desserts and coffee or other beverages.
- Take orders and process into Info Genesis System.
- Provide necessary condiments to guests before the meals arrive.
- Monitor the timeliness of delivery to tables, communicating with food runners when needed.
- Check back within 2 minutes of delivery to insure everything is satisfactory.
- Pre bus tables as dishes become available for clearing.
- Make additional offer for other desired items.
- Process guest check for processing, deliver with a pen in an approved check presenter.
- Deliver payment to cashier for processing if needed; deliver change if needed.
- Monitor open tables in Info Genesis System throughout the shift to verify all guest checks are accounted for.
- Following established side work duties.
- Bussing and resetting tables when needed.
- Greeting and seating guests when needed.
- Answering phones and providing information when needed.
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Ability to attend and pass Thunder Valley's internal Alcohol Awareness training course; recognize guest intoxication.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button above to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!
Apply on company website