Thank you for your interest in employment at Thunder Valley Casino Resort! Thunder Valley Casino Resort is the only AAA Four Diamond property in Placer County. We're always looking for superstar achievers to join our ranks either full or part time.
Responsible for providing luxury service to our guests at all times while adhering to AAA Four Diamond service standards. The In-Room Dining Assistant Manager's duties include overseeing daily operations of room service delivery and ensuring that the highest quality of service is maintained at all times. The Assistant Manager will also manage food delivery to areas serviced by In-Room Dining including, but not limited to, the Poker Room, Mingle Bar, and Coconut Pool Bar. Also responsible for setting computerized schedules and maintaining Team Members' hours for proper staffing, training new team members, evaluating and overseeing job performance of all Team Members. The Assistant Manager is also responsible for inventories and financial accountability of the In Room Dining department. The In-Room Dining Assistant Manager will also be expected to manage banquet operations when necessary.
Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder Valley Casino's "Winning Attitude" Company-wide culture and demonstrating Thunder Valley Casino's AAA Four Diamond Service Standards at all times.
Is responsible for maintaining the highest levels of service for our hotel guests through courteous, sincere and knowledgeable Team Members. Strives to exceed guest expectations through personalized actions and setting examples for the department to follow.
- Holding pre-shift meetings.
- Performing service floor assignments.
- Creating weekly schedules.
- Evaluating and documenting performance.
- Covering call-outs.
- Handling guest opportunities and Team Member issues.
- Updating the logbook with guest information (Maintaining Daily VIP Log).
- Auditing of clock-in and sign-in records by shift.
- Placing inventory and stock orders, maintaining inventory pars, taking monthly inventories.
- Communicating with outgoing and incoming Supervisor/Manager.
- Evaluating side-work.
- Supervises the training of new hourly Team Members.
- Performs periodic evaluations and progressive discipline.
- Keeps and processes proper documentation of attendance, discipline, incidents, and schedules, meeting notes, reports and any other related material in a timely manner using the appropriate forms provided.
- Performs scheduling, over & shorts, comment cards, P&L briefs & statements, business plan objectives, budgeting & planning and attendance at weekly F&B departmental meetings.
- Attends and completes company provided leadership classes.
- Ensures all operations follow safety and health guidelines.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by Food and Beverage management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, Team Members and management in both written and verbal form.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required, College Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years Food & Beverage management experience in a high-volume food & beverage operation with emphasis on front-of-house operations.
- Working knowledge of all equipment, their maintenance and operation including Info Genesis POS system, liquor dispensing equipment, soda dispensing equipment, and beer systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of products offered recipes, prices, internal control procedures and all company as well as department policies.
- Possess or obtain a California Food Handler Card.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button above to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!
Apply on company website