The Lead Valet will provide service to all Guests in a timely, knowledgeable, and friendly manner, and is responsible for parking and retrieving Guests' vehicles. The Lead Valet will lead the Valet team by example and demonstrate exceptional Guest Service at all times. Responsible for demonstrating excellent communication skills with Team Members, Guests, and management. Responsibilities must be performed in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Practice, support, and promote Thunder Valley Casino Resort's “Winning Attitude” company-wide culture and demonstrate AAA Four Diamond service standards at all times.
- Greet Guests as they arrive at the valet driveways of the Hotel and parking garage.
- Parking and retrieve Guests' vehicles from the valet lot.
- Schedule meal breaks and post break times for the Valet team on a daily basis.
- Assist Transportation with dispatching as needed.
- Communicate directives from management to the Valet team. Responsible for communicating any incidents that occur on their shift to management.
Address Guest concerns utilizing de-escalating techniques and professional Guest service skills.
- Communicate detailed shift pass down to the Lead and Management team on a daily basis.
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Possess prior leadership or supervisory experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Management, Team Members, Guests and outside agencies in both written and verbal form.
- Driving record must not include serious moving violations, multi-moving violations, DUI, or suspended license. Must be insurable to drive company and Guest vehicles.
- Must be able to operate vehicles with automatic and manual transmissions.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain UAIC Tribal Gaming License.
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Must be able to move at a jogging pace for the majority of an eight (8) hour shift.
- Must be able to walk and down stairs repeatedly.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment and drive vehicles.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!
Apply on company website